4282 Hwy 19 South
Meridian, MS 39301
- Career Objective
- An entry-level computer programmer, or webmaster, with an opportunity to advanced to System Analysts.
- Qualifications and Special Skills
- Programming Skills. AS400 RPG, Advanced RPG & COBOL, Basic, Database, C ++, and HTML programming.
- General Computer Skills. Knowledgeable in Windows 3.1, 95 & 98, Windows NT2000, Lotus Notes, Domino Server, AS400, Web-Page Publishing, Word-processing, Spreadsheet, Database and Accounting Software.
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills. Excellent Ability to Work Effectively with People. Experience in Supervising People. Good Writing Skills
- 2001 - Webmaster for Bethany Baptist Church
2000 -2001 City of Meridian Information System - Assistant Webmaster
1997 - 1999 Student-Meridian Community College.
1988 - 1995 Owner of C & S Sand and Gravel Company
1982 - 1988 Co-Owner of Scruggs Construction
1971 - 1982 RE Scruggs Construction equipment operator
- Meridian Community College, Meridian, MS, Associate of Arts Degree in Computer Technology, 1999. Major in Computer Programming with a 3.00 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
Meridian Junior College, Meridian, MS, Associate of Arts Degree, 1970.
Southeast High School 1967.
- Leadership Activities
- 1999 - 2000 Vice-President of the Disiabilties Support Team
Member of PBL, Phi Beta Lambda, Kappa Delta Chapter, Chaired Community Services Committee
Treasure of the Why Not Invest Club
Member of Bethany Baptist Church
Serves on the Building and Grounds Committee
Back to Gary's homepage